ELEKSEN Lone Worker Safety Solution
INTRODUCING – ELEKSEN Watchdog Lone Worker:
The ELEKSEN Watchdog feature gives workers peace of mind that they are safe when working alone.
ELEKSEN Watchdog is a configured haptic alert which is sent to the ELEKSEN Connected Worker Hub at pre-configured time intervals. Lone workers then effectively ‘tap in’ on the Hub to let their dashboard supervisor know they are OK when the Hub vibrates. If the lone worker fails to check in, the Hub and/or ELEKSEN Smart Garment will start to flash an amber alert, following which, if the worker still doesn’t tap in on the Hub, the integrated LEDs will start to flash red and sound an alert, simultaneously alerting the dashboard supervisor.
What kind of hazards might lone workers be exposed to?
- Accidents or emergencies arising during their shift
- Sudden illness
- Inadequate provision of rest, hygiene, and welfare facilities
- Driving related incidents
- Possible threat or violence by another person
- SOS/Worker down while on the job
- Theft or possible life threat in carrying out their duties
- Moving vehicles.
What does the ELEKSEN solution provide?
- Peace of mind for remote workers
- Set timed & recorded check-ins for line managers
- Clearly defined and recorded worker breaks
- Live location of worker if emergency help is required
- A non-intrusive way for a worker to ‘check-in’ with a supervisor quickly with minimal disruption and without having to leave their task.
Who would use the ELEKSEN Watchdog Lone Worker Module?
Mobile telecommunications engineers
Police or Law enforcement
Lone factory shift workers
Satellite or Cable installers.
Wearable Technologies Limited is registered in England & Wales No. 08814318.
VAT registration No. GB 200 1730 81 © 2020 All rights reserved.