ELEKSEN Lone Worker Safety Solution
INTRODUCING – ELEKSEN Watchdog Lone Worker:
The ELEKSEN Watchdog feature gives workers peace of mind that they are safe when working alone.
ELEKSEN Watchdog is a configured haptic alert which is sent to the ELEKSEN Connected Worker Hub at pre-configured time intervals. Lone workers then effectively ‘tap-in’ on the hub to let their dashboard supervisor know they are OK when the hub vibrates. If the lone worker fails to check in, the hub and/or ELEKSEN Smart Garment will start to flash an amber alert, following which, if the worker still doesn’t tap-in on the hub, the integrated LEDs will start to flash red and sound an alert, simultaneously alerting the dashboard supervisor.
What kind of hazards might lone workers be exposed to?
- Accidents or emergencies arising during their shift
- Sudden illness
- Inadequate provision of rest, hygiene, and welfare facilities
- Driving related incidents
- Possible threat or violence by another person
- SOS/Worker-down while on the job
- Theft or possible life threat in carrying out job
- Moving vehicles
What does the ELEKSEN solution provide?
- Peace of mind for remote workers
- Set timed & recorded check-ins for line managers
- Clearly defined and recorded worker breaks
- Live location of worker if emergency help is required
- A non-intrusive way for a worker to ‘check-in’ with a supervisor quickly with minimal disruption and without having to leave their task
Who would use the ELEKSEN Watchdog Lone Worker Module?
Mobile telecommunications engineers
Construction / Road / Rail workers
Police or Law enforcement
Lone factory shift workers
Satellite or Cable installers
Wearable Technologies Limited is registered in England & Wales No. 08814318.
VAT registration No. GB 200 1730 81 © 2020 All rights reserved.