ELEKSEN Industrial Social Distancing Solution with Employer Reporting
INTRODUCING – ELEKSEN SAFER SPACE:
At this time of national emergency Wearable Technologies Limited has developed a social distancing solution which may enable large industrial customers to stay open now, or expedite their reopening when the lockdown restrictions are eased.
ELEKSEN Safer Space detects one worker encroaching into another worker’s 4m and 2m spaces.
We already have our ELEKSEN connected industrial worker solution in the market, serving sectors such as oil & gas, construction, utilities and warehousing and this is effectively an additional module to our existing platform.
BENEFITS TO THE WORKER:
- Assisting the worker to maintain their 2m social distancing, protecting themselves and those around them
- Helping to drive the right behavior changes across the workforce
- 1m/2m distance adjustable remotely to comply with local territory requirements
BENEFITS TO THE EMPLOYER:
- Effectiveness of your social distancing policies in real-time
- Issues relating to employee density in different parts of your site(s)
- Compare effectiveness of policies across different sites
- Implement digital audit trails, demonstrating compliance with recommended government and Health & Safety policies
- Additional reporting and analytics capabilities:
– Location of alerts
– Incident hot-spotting
– Ranking of most at risk workers
– Compliance comparison
– Audit trail to confirm effectiveness
- Additional modular sensor technology to monitor employee safety
- COVID-19 contact tracing and reporting
- Post Covid-19 legacy solution can continue to be used to improve worker safety and increase productivity (Gas alerts, Proximity warning systems, Noise alerts CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
BENEFITS TO GOVERNMENT:
- Audit trails demonstrating compliance with recommended policy
- Delivery of data across industries which will assist in:– Deciding which industries and companies can continue to operate/re-open
– Discussions with trade unions and industry bodies
SAFER SPACE MODULE OPTIONS:
SAFER SPACE DASHBOARD:
- Overview with map of ‘bumps’ for a given day (default set to previous day)
- ‘Bumps’ detailed by hour to understand high risk working patterns
- A previous 7 days view
- The cumulative total of ‘bumps’ for a worker for a specifiable time period
- All charts any tables detailing which worker the ‘bump’ interaction was with, again highlighting any potential issues with working patterns
- Worker analytics provides a timeline of interactions.
*A Bump is defined as workers encroaching in to each other’s 2 or 4 meter space.
Wearable Technologies Limited is registered in England & Wales No. 08814318.
VAT registration No. GB 200 1730 81 © 2020 All rights reserved.