The Company is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the Sales Director, this is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ Office on a temp to perm basis.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
• Extensive diary management.
• Complex travel arrangements.
• Screening telephone calls and e-mails.
• Demonstrate high level organisational skills and have the experience to determine priorities in accordance with importance and deadlines.
• Carry out background research for meetings and prepare notes, presentations and agendas.
• Organise and facilitate internal and external meetings – some foreign travel may be required.
• Ensure meetings notes and actions are completed and circulated promptly.
• Prioritse and ensure that reports, briefing notes, business papers and correspondence are dealt with by the Sales Director effectively and promptly.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
You will have/be:
- Foreign languages are highly desirable including French or Arabic.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational and time management.
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Invitation to join employee share option scheme based on performance, following a three-month probation period
To apply for this role or any other please click here