Our business model is to work with our end customers’ existing PPE garment suppliers, who integrate our electronics subassemblies manufactured by us, into their existing garment designs already provided to their own customers.
Over the last four years we have established a positioning as a bridge between the PPE garment and electronics industries. Historically garment companies have not been strong in washable electronics, and technology companies do not understand PPE garment manufacture.
Learn more about our partnership with T2S Here
The benefits of this model for the garment manufacturer/supplier:
1. We are a demonstrable face of the meaningful innovation which all customers look for from their suppliers
2. We assist our PPE garment partners continue to meet the evolving needs of their own end customers
3. We enable our pAbout WordPressartners to generate higher
margins from the sale of value-added smart garments
4. We help our partners reposition themselves as their end customers personal safety partners, involved in strategic discussions around the future of the “connected worker” at Board level or below level
5. We assist in raising the switch costs in competitive tendering situations, thereby increasing end customer stickiness
The benefits of this model for ourselves:
6. We use our garment partners as a route to market to reach their end customers, significantly boosting take up and time to market
7. This in turn delivers us economies of scale
Want to join the Eleksen connected worker ecosystem as a garment manufacturer or supplier partner?
Contact Us to Find Out More
Wearable Technologies Limited is registered in England & Wales No. 08814318.
VAT registration No. GB 200 1730 81 © 2020 All rights reserved.