The Company is looking to recruit a Management Accountant. This is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ that is part of the Corporate Team reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Create and maintain the new systems and controls required of this rapidly growing, leading- edge technology business;
- Standardise costing and cost control processes;
- Manage budgeting and variance analysis;
- Where required, assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer;
- Perform project costings and oversight;
- Manage inventory.
To design, implement and manage internal financial processes intended to drive increased profitability throughout the business. To create and oversee the management accounting systems, processes, controls and insights to enable senior management to better understand and control our costs and profitability across the business internationally.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
- We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
- Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
- We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
WTL is working with some of the world’s top companies. They are demanding of us, and we are therefore demanding of ourselves. To thrive at WTL you will be a driver and self-starter. You will be empowered, but will be held accountable. You will leverage the excellent people about you. In turn, they will depend upon you to lead, and demonstrate high ethical standards both internally and externally. Most of all, you will be driven by a desire to match yourself against the best.
You will have/be:
- CIMA Part Qualified (or higher);
- From an SME manufacturing background;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Experience of manufacturing/assembly/production environments;
- Experience of production finance system implementation would be welcomed;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- £35,000 to £40,000
- Invitation to join the employee share option scheme based on performance, following a three-month probation period.
To apply for this role or any other please click here