The Company is looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager. This is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. This role is ideally suited to someone with 5+ years’ experience within a HR function, within both larger and smaller companies.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Design the HR function from scratch;
- Streamline and manage the recruitment process;
- Create, formalise and implement a new pay and conditions structure to ensure competitiveness;
- Implement a new employee onboarding procedure;
- Introduce formal appraisals;
- Create and develop a new Company handbook and look to improve employment contracts;
- Manage the Company’s share option schemes, pension schemes and health schemes.
As the company grows from a 20 person start-up to a much larger organisation of 70 people you will take responsibility for building an HR organisation that is effective in attracting, recruiting and retaining world class people, and keeping them happy and motivated to achieve extraordinary things.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
You will have/be:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in an HR role;
- Experience of working for both large and small companies, with at least two years with a larger organisation;
- Experience of designing and implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Experience of managing the entire recruitment process;
- Experience of working within a high growth technology company would be ideal;
- Ideally CIPD qualified;
- Strong ability to manage, work with and influence at C-Level.
- £35,000 to £40,000
- Invitation to join the employee share option scheme, based on performance and following a three- month probation period
To apply for this role or any other please click here