This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK’s hottest Internet of Things startups. Wearable Technologies Limited (”WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future, in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
We are looking for embedded ﬁrmware engineers with at least 5 years’ experience in the industry. As we are a start-up ideally candidates will have experience with the full lifecycle software development in a small team. We’re looking for people who can develop for microcontrollers with very constrained resources, a real-time operating system and connectivity to the cloud.
Suitable candidates will have experience in:
• Cortex M3/M4 microcontrollers or similar
• Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor
• Espressif ESP32 system on chip
• ADC’s, GPIO, UARTs, SPI and I2C busses
• MQTT Comms over cellular and WIFI
• GNSS positioning systems
• Battery and power management
• Working with C source code held in Git repositories
• GNU toolchain and eclipse development environment on Linux.
• Interfacing IoT devices to AWS’s and IoT services such as AWS IoT cor
To apply for this role or any other please click here