We are looking for embedded ﬁrmware engineers with at least 5 years’ experience in the industry. As we are a start-up ideally candidates will have experience with the full lifecycle software development in a small team. We’re looking for people who can develop for microcontrollers with very constrained resources, a real-time operating system and connectivity to the cloud.
Suitable candidates will have experience in:
• Cortex M3/M4 microcontrollers or similar
• Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor
• Espressif ESP32 system on chip
• ADC’s, GPIO, UARTs, SPI and I2C busses
• MQTT Comms over cellular and WIFI
• GNSS positioning systems
• Battery and power management
• Working with C source code held in Git repositories
• GNU toolchain and eclipse development environment on Linux.
• Interfacing IoT devices to AWS’s and IoT services such as AWS IoT cor
To apply for this role or any other please click here