The Company is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant. This is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ, part of the Corporate Team reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Reconciling Purchase Invoices to Purchase Orders.
- Processing Purchase and Sales Invoices.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Dealing with foreign currency transactions.
- Payment of supplier invoices.
- Preparation on VAT returns.
- Assisting with the preparation of Management Accounts.
- Assisting with R&D Tax Credit claims.
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- Other administrative duties.
To manage the day to day transactional activities and processes of the business and assist in the preparation of the monthly accounts.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
- We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
- Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
- We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
WTL is working with some of the world’s top companies. They are demanding of us, and we are therefore demanding of ourselves. To thrive at WTL you will be a driver and self-starter. You will be empowered, but will be held accountable. You will leverage the excellent people about you. In turn, they will depend upon you to lead, and demonstrate high ethical standards both internally and externally. Most of all, you will be driven by a desire to match yourself against the best.
You will have/be:
- At least three years’ experience in a finance role;
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ideally AAT qualified;
- GCSE Maths and English;
- Able to work on your own initiative;
- Able to take on other tasks as and when required.
- £22,000 to £25,000
- Invitation to join the employee share option scheme based on performance, following a three-month probation period
To apply for this role or any other please click here