Although we work directly with a number of FTSE100 enterprise customers, our business model is to work with channel delivery partners who already have large customer bases, and whose customers are looking for innovative solutions to pressing business problems and opportunities.
Our SaaS business model, with a monthly all-in price per worker, makes it easy for partners to offer the WTL Connected Worker Platform to their customers on a value-added solution basis. Simply take our platform solution, add some value-add services of your own, and sell into your customer, retaining ownership of the customer relationship.
Come and join the party! We are already talking to Value Added Reseller partners in the following fields:
- Mobile telecoms operators wishing to offer compelling volume end user applications to justify the proposed investment in private 4G LTE networks
- Traditional systems integrators looking for new services to offer to their customers
- Logistics companies wishing to make a value-added logistics offer to their customers
- IoT platform vendors needing a compelling end user application to justify the implementation of IoT
- Radio manufacturers looking to increase their value-added service revenues.
We are working with the following delivery partners to assist in the delivery of our Eleksen Connected Worker solution to large customers around the world
Want to join the WTL connected worker ecosystem as a delivery partner?
Contact Us to Find Out More
For Larger Solution Integration we can introduce you to:
Wearable Technologies Limited is registered in England & Wales No. 08814318.
VAT registration No. GB 200 1730 81 © 2020 All rights reserved.