The Company is looking to recruit a Cross Platform Applications Developer, this is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ Office.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Develop cross platform applications incorporating analytics, real time positioning and alerting
- Create Mobile App’s with integration to 3rd party devices deployed over private and public
- Design and build an advanced mobile application
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
The EleksenConnected Worker platform architecture consists of a number of wearable devices on each worker, wirelessly connected to a common cloud computing and storage system. At each individual worker there is local data collection, storage and processing, as well as near real time communication with other workers, on-site supervisors, and remote management. At the cloud there is remote data collection, storage and processing of individual and aggregate worker data, as well as integration with other business systemsand 3rd parties. As part of our development teamthe cross-platform applications developer will develop cross platform applications targeted on mobile, browser and other devices.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
You will have/be:
- Experience in Android SDK, Xamarin, Cordova, Ionic, Flutter, Nativescript or similar
- Experienced in integration to 3rd party devices using BLE
- Experience with integration to NFC
- Experience working with remote data using REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycles.
- Incorporation of IoT protocols would be useful
- £50,000 to £55,000
- Invitation to join employee share option scheme based on performance, following three month probation period
To apply for this role or any other please click here