The Company is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Developer, this is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ Office.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Provide visualisation of real-time and historical data.
- Perform statistical analysis of data and trends.
- Integrate 3rd party datasets.
- Integrate with Machine Learning and AI Toolsets.
- Design build and deploy BI solutions.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
The Eleksen Connected Worker platform architecture consists of a number of wearable devices on each worker, wirelessly connected to a common cloud computing and storage system. At each individual worker there is local data collection, storage and processing, as well as near real time communication with other workers, on-site supervisors, and remote management. At the cloud there is remote data collection, storage and processing of individual and aggregate worker data, as well as integration with other business systems and 3rd parties. As part of our development team the BI developer will help provide actionable insight using industry leading BI tools across a variety of data platforms and AI tools and turn data into knowledge.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
You will have/be:
- Experience with modern visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Business Objects
- Experienced in normalising data sets
- Experience in creating complex SQL queries and Joins
- Creation of complex views and joins across multiple databases
- £50,000 to £55,000
- Invitation to join employee share option scheme based on performance, following a three month probation period
To apply for this role or any other please click here