The Company is looking to recruit a Business Analyst, this is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ Office.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Work closely with sales, implementation and development functions to understand user and business requirements
- Create user stories
- Understand, define and document requirements
- Develop test plans
- Work with other development teams to deliver end to end requirements
The EleksenConnected Worker platform architecture consists of a number of wearable devices on each worker, wirelessly connected to a common cloud computing and storage system. At each individual worker there is local data collection, storage and processing, as well as near real time communication with other workers, on-site supervisors, and remote management. At the cloud there is remote data collection, storage and processing of individual and aggregate worker data, as well as integration with other business systemsand 3rd parties. As part of our development team the Business Analyst will translate user requirements into development specifications and support the development team wherever possible.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
You will have/be:
- Experience of Business Analysis
- Experience of the Atlassian suite of tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Experience of creating user stories
- Experience of working with either E-commerce, CRM or other transactional systems would be very useful
There may be the opportunity for travel with this role
- £35,000 to £40,000
- Invitation to join employee share option scheme based on performance, following a three month probation period
To apply for this role or any other please click here