The Company is looking to recruit a Full Stack AWS Applications Developer, this is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ Office.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Design and deliver full stack web applications.
- Develop n-tier multi-tenanted application.
- Based initially on the AWS stack integrating to other cloud-based stacks such as Azure.
- Ensure development is scalable, secure and resilient.
- Consider best practice data security standards.
- Maintaining a strong technical development environment.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
You will have/be:
- Experienced in n-tier development
- Experienced in Rest API’s
- Experience in Identity Management such as Cognito, Active Directory or Auth Zero
- Experience in Edge processing using Lambda rules engine or similar
- Experience of working with cloud-based databases such as Aurora, Dynamo etc.
- Experience of Application architecture design
- Server-side and back-end coding
- HTML/CSS coding
- Any experience with IoT based communication such as AWS IoT Core or Azure Mobile Services would be useful
- £50,000 to £55,000
- Invitation to join employee share option scheme based on performance, following three month probation period
To apply for this role or any other please click here