Cross Industry Oil and Gas Support
In January 2019 our connected worker platform was selected by the OGTC for development into that common platform. The OGTC has led investment into a project supported by BP, Wood, Stork, Draeger and Tampnet to:
· Ensure that the hardware elements of our platform meet intrinsically safe certifications standards
· Ensure that the software elements of our platform meet the reliability, scalability and security standards required by those companies for integration into their own I.T systems
· Pilot the platform in early 2020 across a number of sites upstream and downstream operated by the project partners
Digital Transformation in Oil and Gas
1. Common platform for the industry
2. Moving people away from data gathering, to data analysis
3. Accurate reporting for real-time decision making
4. Harmonised data for further consolidation & analysis
5. Enhanced justification for other I.T. investment in the areas of machine learning, Artificial Intelligence etc since the quality of people data being accessed by those systems will be enhanced.
Wearable Technologies Limited is registered in England & Wales No. 08814318.
VAT registration No. GB 200 1730 81 © 2020 All rights reserved.