The Company is looking to recruit a Training Coordinator to join our Solution Delivery Team
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Be responsible for the training of our customers’ workforces worldwide;
- Develop a comprehensive training program for our hardware products and software solutions used by those industrial workers;
- Create training documents and packages, marketing support materials and videos to assist in the delivery of your objectives;
- Travel to sites in the UK and, where necessary, internationally to work on customer implementations and deliver the associated training as part of those implementations;
- Develop a corresponding ‘train-the-trainer’ program and materials so that customers can roll-out their own training;
- Develop online systems to determine and confirm that the workers using our solutions have undergone the requisite training;
- Design and deliver continuous training programs, tracking participation and uptake on an ongoing basis.
- Support customer implementations more generally as part of the team
You will design, develop and deliver training packages to customers within the Oil & Gas, Construction, Utilities, Warehousing and Transportation sectors.
You will also work on implementations and customer support, both in the UK and internationally.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
- We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
- Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
- We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
WTL is working with some of the world’s top companies. They are demanding of us. We are therefore demanding of ourselves. To thrive at WTL you will be a driver and self-starter. You will be empowered, but will be held accountable. You will leverage the excellent people about you. In turn, they will depend upon you to lead, and demonstrate high ethical standards both internally and externally. Most of all, you will be driven by a desire to match yourself against the best.
You will have/be:
- Experienced in training design and delivery, ideally within Health and Safety;
- Experienced is delivering training to site operatives;
- Accustomed or happy to travel extensively, including at short notice;
- Experience within the Oil & Gas or Construction sectors would be welcomed;
- Good with people – empathetic to a wide range of cultures and educational levels.
During the early stages of the Company’s growth travel may/will be extensive, sometimes at short notice, in both the UK and internationally. As the business grows you will plan for training to be undertaken locally or through delivery partners, reducing your travel commitments.
- £30,000 to £35,000
- Invitation to join the employee share option scheme, based on performance and following a three-month probation period.
To apply for this role or any other please click here