The Company is looking to recruit an experienced Production and Supply Chain Manager.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Be responsible for working with the sales function to understand sales forecasts and deliveries, and translate that into a detailed production plan for which you will then be responsible for delivering;
- Manage suppliers of the solution components, both in the UK and internationally;
- Manage the purchase of hardware components based on effective forecasting and planning;
- Manage the outsourced assembly suppliers of the hardware element of the solution, initially in the UK and in time possibly overseas as volumes increase;
- Manage the purchasing of third-party sensors from our sensor partners to include in the delivery package;
- Oversee the logistics of product and solutions delivery to end user customers and partners in the UK and overseas.
To manage the purchasing, assembly and global delivery of the Eleksen connected worker platform solution components within an outsourced manufacturing environment. These components include smart garments, hardware, third party sensor devices and software solutions.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
You will have/be:
- Experience in purchasing, production planning and supply chain/logistics;
- Experience in the oversight of assembly and test (QA);
- Experience in an outsourced manufacturing/assembly environment;
- Experience of working with international suppliers;
- A great project manager/planner, who is able to organise colleagues around you to assist you in pulling everything together.
- £37,000 to £40,000
- Invitation to join the employee share option scheme, based on performance and following a three-month probation period
To apply for this role or any other please click here