At Director level, you will create and lead the Channel Partner team across the business internationally, supporting and developing our channel partner relationships and end customers delivered by them. Our channel partners current include leading SI’s such as IBM USA, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and Fujitsu, technology partners such as Nokia, and telco partners such as AT&T (USA), Vodafone (Europe) and Etisalat (Middle East). WTL offers its Eleksen connected worker platform on a PaaS basis through this channel to our channel partners’ end customers. Typically our solution is charged at $x per worker per month; our delivery partners typically then add a service wrapper such as 24/7 customer support, or network security or I.T. integration for a further $y per worker per month. Normally the delivery partner will be the prime and WTL will act as the sub.
The newly created role will build teams of eventually 3-5 members (account management, pre-sales tech support, channel marketing etc.) for each of 7-10 delivery partners. The first teams will be built in the UK, with further teams being located nearer our partners around the world.
WTL has signed the reseller/teaming agreements. Your job is to now turn these agreements and initial end customer engagements into deep relationships which result in sizeable profitable revenues being generated for all the partners in the channel.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
You will…love the mix of technical sales and account management involved in the role….and will:
- Own WTL’s relationships with its channel partners globally
- Devise, agree and execute a “Go-to-market Plan” for each partner.
- Initially, attend regular meetings with each channel partner and their clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to WTL and the delivery partner bespoking a service proposition around WTL’s core solution
- Create and confidently deliver and sell technical presentations internally and externally effectively to audiences of varied technical ability
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Build out small multi-disciplinary teams dedicated to supporting our market penetration with and through each channel partner
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current solutions and provide input around new products and solutions
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to WTL
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
- In depth working knowledge of IIoT and an understanding cellular and radio communications, GNSS, cloud hosting platforms (AWS, Azure etc.), mapping, BI and visualisation tools
- Strong interest in Internet technologies)
- Demonstrable senior experience of selling into and through matrix management channel partners, (ideally SI’s)
- Previous international experience (ideally into the USA)
- Previous demonstrable experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Previous experience supporting channel partners an advantage
- Previous experience of building and leading small focused teams
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development
- Your personality and experience will position WTL as global influencers and thought leaders in the digitisation of health and safety within these partner organisations around the world
- The role will involve extensive international travel
What we can offer you:
We want people who are in it for the long haul and who are as passionate about our business as we are. That’s why, as well as working with some incredibly clever, innovative and quite frankly, lovely people, this is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growth company that offers you stock options so as the company grows, so do your benefits. And you will gain some blue-chip partner names to add to your CV.
A competitive salary, performance related bonus and generous share option package including membership of the Directors’ share scheme, and the chance to work with some of the world’s most prestigious global names.
To apply for this role or any other please click here