The Company is looking to recruit an Account Manager -Delivery Partner Channel. This is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ Office as part of the Channel Partner Team, reporting to the Channel Partner Director. You will be an integral part of the company’s indirect sales team, initially focussing on global opportunities initially across Europe, Middle East and USA, but in time narrowing your remit to European opportunities as we grow the team.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Manage and grow our accounts with household enterprise names in oil & gas, construction, utilities, warehousing and transport generated through and in conjunction with our delivery partners who sourced the initial sales
- Organise regular meetings with the delivery partner and/or end customer, possibly taking a Pre Sales Technical Support colleague/Sales Manager with you, to expand revenue opportunities from the account
- You will be involved in managing the delivery of additional solutions and products as our platform is rolled out to more customer sites, and through more delivery partner offices and regions
- Socialise our solution within the delivery partners’ sales teams, and potential customers to demonstrate the solution, understand the customer’s needs and wants, scope out the opportunity and propose solutions – part of this role will require you to put bids together although there is some admin support in this area;
To successfully account manage and grow profitable sales through our key delivery partners such as AT&T and IBM, and also manage large end customers sourced through those partners. You are an experienced and demonstrably successful “farmer” rather than a “hunter”.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
- Be technologically literate
- Have experience in account managing complex solutions into large enterprises such as AT&T or IBM with matrix management structures
- Be working in a software solutions environment – ideally Industrial IoT but definitely SaaS / PaaS
- Have sold to either Oil & Gas, Manufacturing & Distribution or Construction sectors
- Demonstrate strong numeracy skills – this will help with margin calculations for example
- Understand the difference between OpEx and CapEx sales pitches.
- Be willing and able to manage a global client base and travel at short notice
- Be tenacious – ready to argue back but with the required diplomacy too
- Have excellent presentation skills and be well presented personally
- Circa £40k basic
- Bonus/commission on top – initially set around achievement of KPIs
- Invitation to join an employee share option scheme based on performance
To apply for this role or any other please click here