The Company is looking to recruit a Test Engineer, this is a full-time position based in our Enderby HQ office.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Work alone and collaborate in building a test strategy and deployment processes.
- Implement a full range of test cases for both device firmware and web software.
- Develop scripts and test tools to support your work.
- Work with other teams to identify risks, limitations and roadblocks then.
- Work with the greater team to provide input into schedules.
- Work in a start-up environment where success is achieved together.
- Work with and without direction at times.
- work within a test process in an agile SDLC.
- Take pride in your work, own your tasks and ensure they are delivered on time and to specification.
- Communicate clearly with a multidisciplinary team across department.
What’s it like to work for Wearable Technologies?
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the UK hottest Internet of Things start-ups. Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker” space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
We are looking for bright committed individuals who want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT sensors, dashboards and predictive analytics.
After working in Silicon Valley for a number of years, the CEO has always encouraged a “can do, no hiding” culture within the business. To ensure this working environment there are three guiding principles to WTL:
• We exist to generate shareholder value (for us as well as our investors)
• Our people should leave us with better CVs and life skills than when they arrived
• We should have fun (we have an annual ski trip, for example)
You will have/be:
- Experience of professional test development experience
- Experience with GIT or similar SCM
- Experience of testing web-based projects and associated tools
- Understanding of hardware data buses (I2C, UART, SPI) is a plus
- Experience of developing test sets for complex software platforms in the IoT space would be useful
- Experience working with IoT messaging systems (AWS IoT core) is a plus
- £25,000 to £35,000
- Invitation to join employee share option scheme based on performance, following a three month probation period
To apply for this role or any other please click here